Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2016 TBR

It's here, December, the last month of the year...2016 flew by for sure, I personally think so.  Christmas is around the corner and the end of year too, I feel like I still have so many things to do this year that I didn't accomplish it and if I start to think about it I will panic lol.

I still want to read a million books but I'm just going to put all the ones I want and know that I will probably will read in this TBR list and hopefully get to as many as I can lol.  Let's check them out:

December TBR


1. Emma by Jane Austen:One more classic this year :)

Image result for emma by jane austen word classic

2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: Let's finish this series!

Image result for city of heavenly amazon

3. Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins: And talking about finishing series, let's finish one more!

Image result for lady renegades amazon

4. Emerald Green Kerstin Gier: And another trilogy finished!!!! I cannot wait to finish this one because I love, love this world!!!

Image result for emerald green amazon

5. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard: Because this is a small novella and I'm missing these characters and I can't believe I haven't read this yet.

Image result for cruel crown amazon

6. The Giver by Lois Lowry: And this one because I cannot believe I still haven't read this book yet and haven't watched the movie either.

Image result for the giver amazon

7.  The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini: I lied, 2 more classics lol

Image result for the kite runner amazon

8. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: Because I didn't get to this one last month and I really want to read it.

Image result for stalking jack the ripper amazon

9. Frost Like Night Sara Raasch: And I really want to read and finish this trilogy too.

Image result for frost like night by sara raasch

10. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray: I literally have 100 pages left :)

Image result for ten thousand skies above you book amazon


Ah, these are all amazing books and all books that I really want to finish it this year, so keeping my fingers crossed that I do get to all of these this month.Of course I'm going to finish Ten Thousand Skies Above You first because I'm more than half way already and that makes sense.  After I'm done with that I'm going to read from the smallest book to the biggest, yeah...I think if I do that in my mind I know that I'll get done quicker.

How do you plan your TBR?  Usually I just pull whatever I'm in the mood for but we will see if this strategy works lol.

Happy reading month!!!  And look out for my Christmas Wish Lists, not sure if I'm going to do one just for bookworms or one for each individual like I did a couple years ago.  We will see...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment