I still want to read a million books but I'm just going to put all the ones I want and know that I will probably will read in this TBR list and hopefully get to as many as I can lol. Let's check them out:
2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: Let's finish this series!
3. Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins: And talking about finishing series, let's finish one more!
4. Emerald Green Kerstin Gier: And another trilogy finished!!!! I cannot wait to finish this one because I love, love this world!!!
5. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard: Because this is a small novella and I'm missing these characters and I can't believe I haven't read this yet.
6. The Giver by Lois Lowry: And this one because I cannot believe I still haven't read this book yet and haven't watched the movie either.
7. The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini: I lied, 2 more classics lol
8. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: Because I didn't get to this one last month and I really want to read it.
9. Frost Like Night Sara Raasch: And I really want to read and finish this trilogy too.
10. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray: I literally have 100 pages left :)
Ah, these are all amazing books and all books that I really want to finish it this year, so keeping my fingers crossed that I do get to all of these this month.Of course I'm going to finish Ten Thousand Skies Above You first because I'm more than half way already and that makes sense. After I'm done with that I'm going to read from the smallest book to the biggest, yeah...I think if I do that in my mind I know that I'll get done quicker.
How do you plan your TBR? Usually I just pull whatever I'm in the mood for but we will see if this strategy works lol.
Happy reading month!!! And look out for my Christmas Wish Lists, not sure if I'm going to do one just for bookworms or one for each individual like I did a couple years ago. We will see...