Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Book Review: Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

Getting to the end of the 2016, I cannot believe it and I'm actually getting to the end of the my 2016 book reviews.  Can you believe that I have reviewed pretty much all the books that I read in 2016?  I only have a couple more books and a few Graphic Novels and Novellas to review, which the novellas and GNs I will do it in a bundle post shortly after I'm done reviewing all the books and then that's it, starting all over again with a new year and a new reading list.  2016 wasn't a great year in some personal ways but it sure was a great reading year, I read so many great books and I got to read some books out of my comfortable zone that I loved it and finally I got to some series that I have had in my shelves for a while and that I also fell in love with, overall an amazing reading year.  But as usual I'm getting off topic and let's get to today's topic and today's book review, which is another trilogy that I still have to finish lol...(let's not go there at least today eheheheh)

Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

17234659

The firebird trilogy is like something I never read before and each book so far hasn't disappointed me.   In this second book Marguerite is back, she has been able to resist helping the enemy in the dominating the multiverse that is until they hurt one of the people's that she loves, her boyfriend Paul.  Paul's soul is scattered across multiple dimensions and she has no choice but to search for each splinter of Paul's soul.

While searching and getting Paul's splinters back, Marguerite finds herself on dimensions that she didn't even think it would exist, one of them a war-torn San Francisco, another a criminal underworld of New York City and a glittering Paris and each of them with a shocking secret about someone, either herself or Paul or another person dear to her.

After leaving each dimension, she starts to question the destiny she thought is was so certain and that she kept seeing on all dimensions she had visited before.  Was she right?

In this book Marguerite not only has to save Paul's soul but she ends up figuring out her own soul and feelings.  But the most interesting part is all the secrets she gets to find out while visiting all the dimensions she didn't know it existed.  I cannot wait to find out how it all wraps up on the next and final book.

4 out of 5 stars for this one.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment