Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Book Review: Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier

I have talked about this trilogy way too much and I don't think I have to tell you how much I love these books, individually or all together as a trilogy.  So, I'm going to review the third and final book...let's go:

Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier

17343391

Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but she still doesn't know what it is as no one will tell her.  She doesn't trust the found of the Circle, Count Saint-German, but nobody will believe her.  And Gideon, can she trust him or not?

This book picks up right after where Sapphire Blue left out and OMG, action? Check.  Romance? Check and Check again.  Time Traveling? Lots and lots of it and I love it.  Mystery?  Yes and holy molly it was good.  What else am I missing?  Probably more important things, but just trust me this book will not disappoint you at all, it has everything you want on a final book and more.  I couldn't put it down once I started reading and those are the kind of books that I love.

The mystery was solved but it took just the right amount of time to keep you on the edge of your seat.  But I loved that this book didn't forget the main thing, the time traveling and we still got to see it and ah, I love when those two go back in time and Gwen got to travel a lot more this time and it was so good.

The end?  I kind of knew who was at fault but I never would have thought how everything was going to come down and it wrapped it up really well.  Ah, I'm just going to say that it was all so amazingly done and that you really need to read this trilogy because you are really going to love it.

5 out of 5 stars!!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment