Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

All I Want for Christmas Book Tag

It's Christmas Week!!!! And what better way to start off the week than a little Christmas Book Tag?  I saw this Christmas Tag over at Stephanies' Book Reviews Blog and I looks really cool so...let's do it.


All I Want for Christmas Book Tag


1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas Tree?

Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices. Ahhhhhhh


2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?

Uhhh...there are sooo many, Gideon from Ruby Red, Rhy from ACOFAF... :)


3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?

1. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
2. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicla Yoon
3. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Choskshi
4. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer


4. It's secret santa at Hogwarts, what to you most want to receive?

A wand!!!!


5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?

That's a really, really hard one, but I'm going with Divergent because FOUR, he is one of my favorite book boyfriends and Theo James??? Can't get better than that.


6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?

Can I pick Winnie the Pooh?


7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?

1. Gwen Shepherd-it will sure be funny and lots of stories about time travel
2. Khalid Caliph of Korasan-he just fascinates me
3. Easton Royal-oh I would invite all the Royals if I could be if I can invite one, Easton would be it. YUM
4. Rhys, Night court High Lord, maybe he would take me back too :)
5. Will Herondale, I love, love him and he will behave like a gentleman or maybe not :)
6. Thorne or should I say, Captain Thorne, it will not be a dull moment :)
7. Adrian Ivashkov, because what would a meal be without a vampire, lol but a well behaved one of course.
8. Zane Anders from True Calling, he is still my number one and I so want him at my table :0
9.  Mare Barrow, let's throw in a little bit of magic lol
10. Harry Porter, and talking about magic, maybe Mare and Harry could do a little show for us!!!


8. What character would make a good santa (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)?

Jem Carstairs, because not only he is hot but he is an amazing human being that doesn't think about himself at all.


That's it...that was a lot of fun and makes me miss all those books that I have read :)

Happy Christmas Week!!!

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment