Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Weekend Reads: Twisted Palace and Miss Peregrines Home for Pelicular Children

Wow, I haven't done a Weekend's read in a while but this weekend I'm reading some amazing books so that's something totally work showing.  And Sunday is my son's birthday...party time.  The only sad thing about this weekend is: we are taking the boat out of the water, it's officially too cold in New England already and it's time to wrap up the Summer season and the last thing to do is take the boat out of the water :( sad, sad.

But in a much better note, here are the amazing books that I will be reading this weekend:


Twisted Palace by Erin Watt

Image result for twisted palace erin watt amazon


I know, this book doesn't come out until October 17 and you are wondering how to I have it?  I got an eARC and I am still slipping out.  I actually just got my copy last night and read 33% of it...lol, these Royals totally have me hooked and I just cannot get enough of them.  So, guess what I will be doing tonight, all night?  Reading this baby, OH YEAH.  :)


And once I'm done reading Twisted Palace, I will be jumping all over to:


Miss Peregrines Home for Pelicular Children by Ransom Riggs

Image result for miss peregrine's home for peculiar children book goodreads

Because I cannot believe the movie is out and I haven't read this yet, but I'm going to do it this weekend, because I so want to go to the movies and watch it.


What are you doing this weekend?  Which books are your reading?


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment