Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Weekend Reads: Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay

Happy Friday!!!! Can you believe that we only have one more week left in October?  That means November is around the corner and then it's December meaning it's Christmas time again.  I need to start shopping, but before I need to start my Christmas list...AH this year is flying by way, way too quick.  I'm not ready for all of the holidays' craziness, are you?

What I'm ready is for this weekend and some relax and reading time...here is the book that I will be reading:

Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay

Princess of Thorns by [Jay, Stacey]

OMG, it's about time that I read this book, I have started already, but seriously, this book has been on my TBR for at least two years, not kidding.  Time to cross it off :)

What are you doing this weekend?  What are you guys reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment