Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Weekend Reads: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

It's Friday, Friday, YEAH!!!  This week has been...intense.  My dad had surgery and I ended up crashing from my headaches/PCS so I'm really ready to just be the weekend and rest and stay home and take care of my dad, well more like make sure he doesn't do anything, you know what I mean?

And while I'm home not doing much I will be reading for sure and here is the book that I'm currently reading and will continue to do so:

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Image result for city of lost souls by cassandra clare

For so reason when I read The Mortal Instruments books I always take a while reading them, I love them and really enjoy the books but it just takes me a long time reading them, it doesn't help that they are monsters of books.

What are you reading this weekend?  Can you believe Halloween is Monday?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment