Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Weekend Reads: Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend and let's hope for a better weekend, right? :)  I'm ready to enjoy another weekend of boating and sunny days.  I'm taking the kids down the Cape to the boat and we will probably just rest up and soak in all the vitamin D we can get, we may or may not go to the beach, it will depend on how we feel.  But we will be surrounded by friends and family in our boat and marina and we definitely cannot complain.  And I will be bringing my current book with me to read on those moments that I have absolutely nothing to do lol.  Here is my current read:

Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis


I'm almost half way and really, really enjoying this book.  I love Siobhan's writing style and I just want to take my time and enjoy reading her books because I know that at the end there is probably a cliffhanger waiting for me, but no worries, I already have the second book ready to start lol.

What are you guys doing this weekend?  And what are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment