Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Book Review: Broken Prince by Erin Watt

Okay let's do this review because I have a lot to say about this book (and the first thing I will say is be prepared for a book hangover because it has been over a week since I read this bad boy and I'm still recuperating from this book hangover lol), but if you haven't read Paper Princess please be aware of spoilers.  And if you want to read my review of Paper Princess click HERE.

 Let's jump right in...

Broken Prince by Erin Watt


Ella ran away and now Reed is freaking out, literally.  He never care about anyone but his family until Ella came along and he has fallen hard for her, really hard and he cannot forgive himself for letting her walking away and not stopping her.  The worst is when he lets his father and brothers know that Ella is gone, all his brothers turn against him, blaming him for Ella running away.

Reed's entire world is falling apart and he has no one else to blame but himself.  But then Ella comes back...Reed thinks that everything will be okay and that he will know how to make things better but he is wrong, so wrong. Ella wants nothing with him, she tells him that they'll will only destroy each other and they are best to stay away from each other.  And the worst is that he thinks she may be right.  But deep down he knows that she's not right, they care for each other and even though he messed up really bad and hurt her, they are right for each other and he is willing to do everything so they can be together.

Ella hates that she is back and there was nothing she could do about it, but she is willing to stay and finish school.  She likes the other Royals and she thinks she can ignore Reed if he leaves her alone, but will Reed leave her alone?  But after been back she realizes that it's hard been around Reed, way much hard than she thought.  She will be able to be resist Reed?

This book, OMG...I didn't think it could be better than the first but I was wrong, so wrong.  In Broken Prince we got to know the Royals so much more, first of all we got Reed's POV and that made a huge difference and wasn't it nice to be inside a Royal head.  Let me calm down a little me over me because I'm already getting red just thinking about the things that Reed says...Oh Man.  These Royals, getting back...we got to know Reed really, really well but we also got to see and get to know more of Easton and he is sweetheart, a broken one that needs a lot of attention and redemption but a sweetheart non less. Gideon, the only thing I have to say about him is what ghosts is he hiding, wait one more thing, what the heck is wrong with him to do that?  (you know what I mean if you have read BP).  The twins, they are the funniest and more laid back of the brothers and even though they share a girl, they probably have a more normal life than any of them.  I know, know, it's not normal to share a girlfriend and it's screwed up but in the Royal's life?  They are more normal than any of them.  Callum, let's talk about Callum...he has won my heart this book but the ending of this book left me so confused and now I don't know what to think of him?  Does he have anything to do with it?  I don't know and I just hope that he doesn't so I can continue to like him.  That's all I want to say about him.  Now Brooke, she is so screwed up and such a mean bitch that I didn't feel bad at all by what happened at the end, does that make me bad?  Maybe, whatever...I guess this is what happens when we spend so much time with the Royals lol.  Dinah, that bitch, because there is no other word for it...AH I don't know if I want to talk about her, I know she has something to do what the ending of BP and what she is doing with Gi?  SO wrong...Now, I just want to mention a couple side characters that I fell in love with this book, Wade and Val.  Seriously, those two are amazing friends and I really hope to see more of them next book.

Okay that's it for this review or more like bragging about it lol.  The only thing left to say is my rating and I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.  Even though the ending was freaking crazy and it's killing me that I have to wait until October to wait for the next book, this book was sooo well written and gave me so many answers and two amazing cliffhangers.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment