1. Harry Porter and Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I know, I know, there is no excuse why I haven't picked this one yet and the new one is out already :( what is wrong with me. I swear I'm reading this one this month; I may read all of them period.
2. The Flame and the Arrow by Emigh Cannaday-This is another buddy read that I'm doing with my Facebook Novo Squad Group and I cannot wait for it. Last month's buddy read was amazing (gave me a huge book hangover but still amazing lol).
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald-Yep time for another classic :)
4. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh-I think I will finally get to it this month, hopefully...
5. The Walking Dead-Volume 1 by Robert Kirkman- I'm starting with the Graphic Novel and if it's really good maybe, maybe I will watch the show. lol
6. Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis-I have been meaning to read this book for so long and never to get to it but this month? Ah, I am reading it for sure and it's all about aliens and romance and what else do I need, right? I love Siobhan Davis writing style and I'm sure that I will love this book.
Well, that's all the books that I'm going to put for my August TBR and then I will add more for sure, follow me on GoodReads for current updates as I constantly update my reading status there.
What are you planning on reading this month? What books do you recommend?