Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 2016 To Be Read

Happy August!!! It's my little one's Birthday month and the weather is still beautifully hot outside and I just LOVE it.  And I am loving my reading progress this year, I have been reading a lot of books every month, maybe not reading all the books in my TBR list but I have been reading more books than what I have been meaning to read and I'm a very happy person.  And here are some of the books that I have in mind to read this month:

1. Harry Porter and Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I know, I know, there is no excuse why I haven't picked this one yet and the new one is out already :( what is wrong with me.  I swear I'm reading this one this month; I may read all of them period.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

2. The Flame and the Arrow by Emigh Cannaday-This is another buddy read that I'm doing with my Facebook Novo Squad Group and I cannot wait for it. Last month's buddy read was amazing (gave me a huge book hangover but still amazing lol).

The Flame and the Arrow (The Annika Brisby Series, Volume 1)

3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald-Yep time for another classic :)

The Great Gatsby

4. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh-I think I will finally get to it this month, hopefully...

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)

5. The Walking Dead-Volume 1 by Robert Kirkman- I'm starting with the Graphic Novel and if it's really good maybe, maybe I will watch the show. lol

The Walking Dead, Vol. 01: Days Gone Bye

6. Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis-I have been meaning to read this book for so long and never to get to it but this month?  Ah, I am reading it for sure and it's all about aliens and romance and what else do I need, right?  I love Siobhan Davis writing style and I'm sure that I will love this book.

Saven Deception (Saven #1)

Well, that's all the books that I'm going to put for my August TBR and then I will add more for sure, follow me on GoodReads for current updates as I constantly update my reading status there.

What are you planning on reading this month?  What books do you recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment