Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Winner's Kiss and A Court of Mist and Fury

Hello Friday and Hello Weekend!!! I'm pretty busy this weekend, I'm going out tomorrow night to see Cirque du Soleil with friends and then we are off to the Cape and enjoy at least one day of boating and "rest" and some reading time.  But before that I'm doing lots of errands today and tomorrow all day :( bummer...anyways, at least my readings are pretty exciting.  Here are the books that I will be reading this weekend:

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski


I'll probably be done reading this one tonight, AH...I'm so excited to be finishing up this trilogy but at the same time sad that it's over, and this book? OMG, it has given me so many feelings.


And once I'm done reading The Winner's Kiss I will be reading:

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas


Yes, I finally got hold of a copy of this and I going to devour it and after hearing only amazing things from it I cannot wait to start it.


What are you reading this weekend?  Have you read any of these books?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment