Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Weekend Reads: Paper Princess and Destined for Doon

The weekend is finally here and I can't wait to rest and go down to our boat.  We are having friends and family coming over so hopefully I will have time to do some reading as this weekend I have a Buddy Read book to read.

Here are the books that I will be reading this weekend:

Destined for Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon (I love the covers for this series)


I started this one last night and I forgot how quick and easy of a read these books are, I'm already 150 pages in and I'm hoping that I will be done with this one this weekend too, because...


Paper Princess by Erin Watt


I'm Buddy Reading Paper Princess with a bunch of great people on a Facebook book group who is managed by a great author (Siobhan Davis).  This should be fun, it's only 370 pages, so that's a short one too and if the story is catchy and fun it will be a quick read too.

What are you guys reading this weekend?  Are you doing anything fun?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment