Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 2016 TBR

It's JULY, my Birthday Month, YEEPEE...What do I want???  Let me see...I want to relax this month, go the beach, do fun stuff with the kids, read lots of books and spoil myself-you know just because it's my Birthday month and I should be allowed too, right?

And because I want to read lots of books, here are some of the ones I know for sure that I want to read:

1. Blood, Ink and Fire by Ashley Mansour-I got this one from NetGalley a while ago and last month I finished Ink and Bone & Paper and Fire (2 books in the same series) books about books, and now I'm obsessed about these kinds of books and I have this one and have to read it. :)



2. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski- It's time to finish this trilogy and I cannot wait to do it. YEAH


3. Destined for Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon-book 2 in the Doon Series; I really enjoyed the first book and I own all the books and I want to finish the series this year so...it's time to get started on it.


4. Harry Porter and Sorcerer's Stone By J. K. Rowling- I'm gonna do it, I SHOULD have started this re read by now but it's going to happen, it is...


5. Paper Princess by Erin Watt-this is a buddy read that I'm doing with a Facebook group and this book sounds sooo interesting, I cannot wait to start reading (we start on 7/22)


6. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin


I'm going to continue reading Game of Thrones and hopefully finish this book this month, I REALLY HOPE I DO.

7. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson


And last but not least, I'm finishing up TUE by Morgan Matson.

What are you reading this month?  And what are your plans for this summer month?  And who's birthday is this month???

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment