Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

January 2016 Empties

It's has been a while since I have done an Empties post, right?  I cannot even remember the last time...kidding (here is my last post, it was back in April 2015, LONG time).  It was about time actually, so let's jump into this monstrous Empties post:

Here is my bag full of empties products, it may not look much, OH but it is my friends lol




And now on to the products:

Facial Products:

Toners and Facial Waters...

RoseWater from Portugal (love this stuff), Caudalie, my 2 favorite toners (Olay and Neutrogena Acne Stress Control)

Eye Creams, Serums and Moisturizers...

Nourish Nature Eye Cream and my 40 Carrots product-Eye Cream, Serum, Night Cream and Day Moisturizer (love these products)

Cleansers, Exfoliators and Eye Removers:

Pur-lisse Cleanser, SeaRx exfoliator, Biore Cleanser, Nivea Eye makeup remover (got this one from Portugual) and that little sponge is to use with your cleanser-it was okay at first but not a big fan.

Hair Products:
 Conditioners, Masks...
L'Oreal Maks, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner and Coolway Conditioner.
Shampoo, Conditioner/Detangler...

SO Conditioner and Matrix Biolage Shampoo-one of my favorite shampoos that I keep repurchasing.

Hair Oils, Hair BB Cream...

JF Full Repair Leave In, Pantene BB Cream, Garnier Fructis Oil, and healthy sexy hair soy oil.

Dry Shampoo, Leave In, Hair Protector...

Best Dry Shampoo ever Batiste, Pantene Spray Gel, Got 2b heat protector.

Body Products:


Body Wash:
Body Washes, I loved that H2O-it smelled DIVINE.  Well, I loved all the others too :)

Body Lotions/Butter...
Body Lotions, H2O, BBW and TBS.

Body Spray from BBW...

Other Items: Feminine stuff, Deodorant, toothpaste, and hand wash...


That's a lot of products, I think I counted over 30 of them...time to throw all of them OUT.

What products have you been trying and running out of?  Do you do Empties post/videos?  Please post below so I can check them out...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment