Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

December 2015 Wrap Up

I still cannot believe we are in 2016, WOW 2015 flew by that's for sure.

Well, let's get back today's post and talk about what I read in December, shall we?  Let's do it:

December wasn't a big reading month, I was on a reading slump that's what was happening in December.  I read a total of 4 books, let's check them out:

1. Yes Please by Amy Poehler- 5 Stars


2. Slammed by Colleen Hoover- 4 Stars


3. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover- 4 Stars


4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott-4 Stars

1889574

And that was all I read in December, I'm hopping to have a better month in January.  But 2015 was a great year all together as I read 104 books, cannot complain about that.

Hope you all had a great month of December, especially great Holidays!!!

What are your plans for 2016?  I have

No comments:

Post a Comment