Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Book Review: PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han

This book has been long due, right?  When I saw that this was the next one that I had to do the review, I was actually shocked, why you may ask?  Because I'm way behind on book reviews and I felt like I read this one sooo long ago.  Let's stop whining and get to review, right?

Here is the review for the first book: To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han


Once I started reading this book, I knew why it was on my TBR, first of all Jenny Han is awesome and second I really enjoy reading about these girls.  Lara Jean is back with her boy problems of course, but what I love about these books is that we get to see her family life too.  We got to see Kitty and OMG, she is the best, funny and so demanding and gets whatever she wants. Typical little sister, right?  We got to see more of Margo, even if it wasn't in "person", I felt that Lara Jean and Margo got more connected in this book, which was amazing.  Their dad?  He is amazing, he tries so hard to be the cool dad but still be there for everything they need and then we got to see Kitty and even Lara Jean trying to hook him up with someone, their family life?  The best and very, very entertaining for sure.

Now Lara Jean's love life is more than entertaining, and there was lots of ups and downs in this book.  Peter is not your usual boyfriend material, but he does try hard and for that we have to give him credit.  But Lara Jean has a hard time trusting him, especially when it comes to Gen and in her point of view, I would too.  But, in the other hand, she does some things that isn't right either.  A boy from the past resurfaces in this book, at first she doesn't think anything of it, she accepts him back as a friend but they end up spending more and more time together and you can see that he doesn't want to be just friends. 

Lara Jean has to make some decisions, regarding Peter, Gen and this old friend, they are not easy decisions, but non less are decisions that will decide her life.  What will she decide?  I think I already gave too much away with this review, so you just have to read it and find out about Lara Jean's decisions and what happens in the end with her and Peter.

I have to say it; Jenny Han did it again, she somehow knows how to start a book and suck you in from the beginning, right?  That's how it is for me, the minute I start reading one of her books, I'm a goner...I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars, I wanted more, that's all.  Can we get a third book?  PLEASE???

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment