Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Book Review: Beyond Reach by Siobhan Davis

Happy Thursday, one more day until Friday!!! And today we are review another book, and it's the second book in the True Calling Trilogy...let's do this?  Wait, first here is my review for the first book True Calling and of course if you have read that yet, don't spoil yourself by reading this review.  Alright, now I'm ready.

Beyond Reach by Siobhan Davis


Ariana is on Earth and is caught in a dangerous crossfire between Clementia and the government.  Who is Clementia?  Clementia is the clandestine rebel organization that is trying to take down the government.

Ariana refuses to divulge the location of the secret information that her father trusted her with, and she is desperately trying to bargain for her Mom, Lily and even Cal's rescue from the Novo Planet.  She knows that it may be a losing battle and that her clock is ticking but she will do anything to get them to Earth.

The worst is when she is presented with evidence of her fiance Cal's apparent betrayal, but she still defends him despite her concerns.  And things are getting more complicated as she is growing more closer to her ex-boyfriend Zane, aka her mystery dream boy.

When more shocking revelations rocks her world, Ariana has to decide which path to take, but whatever path she takes it not only decides her destiny but the fate of humanity.  Yeah, and you thought you were having a bad day?  Well, I am lol, but nothing compared with this girl right here, okay let's get back to the review...

At the end of the book we get another cliff hanger as Ariana is confronted with a memory that makes her come across a truth that she would do anything to forget about it, but somethings just can't be undone.

This book?  It was so much better than the first one and sometimes I wish it had ended with this one; well besides the end, of course.  It was good!!!  I loved Zane, the more I saw of him the more I liked him and the more I wanted to see him and get to meet him.  Ariana, she aggravated me on this book, she can't decide between Cal or Zane and in one way I got her but in the other way? Come on...okay moving on.  Cal, he is sweet and I could see his point of view and it's not his fault what is going on; so he is forgiven...for now.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars I really, really enjoyed reading it and did I tell you that I read this book in one sitting, yeah it was that good.  The world building was fantastic, Earth was described really well,  the characters were described so well; the writing was great in this book.  Totally recommend it.  Once I was finished with this book I was ready to read the last book.

And that will do it for now.

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment