Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Weekend Reads: Little Women and Yes Please and The 5th Wave

Happy Friday everyone!!! And it's only 14 days until Christmas Day and I have SO much Christmas shopping to do lol.  I'm going to log in to Amazon in a little bit and get to work and tomorrow I'm going to go to the stores with my mom and hopefully get done or pretty much done with my Christmas shopping.  How are you guys doing with your shopping?  Are you done?  Or are you late shoppers like me?

Already, now that I'm done complaining about my Christmas shopping let's get back to today's post, which is what I'll be reading this weekend, which is another mess altogether lol.

I'm currently reading 3 books and my goals is to finish 2 of them this weekend and then just get back to reading one book at a time, reading more than one book is driving me bananas lol

Let's see my list:

First up: I'm listening to the Audiobook of Yes, Please by Amy Phoeler and I'm almost done with it, I only have about an hour and half left and I'm going to finish it this weekend, I promise.


Next up is The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey , I was a little more than half way with this book when my elibrary book time expire and now it's driving me CRAZY, I can't stop thinking about it, so I'm going to stop by Public Library today to see if they have it and if they don't have it?  I just going to buy it and finish it the book, period. lol


And I just started reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott last night and I can see that I'm going to LOVE this book, so I don't want to have other books around for me to finish it, I want this book to have my 100% attention and it's going to have it.  And this book is going to be my classic for this year and oh boy, I'm so happy that I picked this one.


So, there you have it, a crazy Weekend TBR this weekend, together with some crazy shopping trips and I'll have a splendid crazy weekend.  Love it.

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment