Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Weekend Reads: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Well...what can I say that I haven't said about a Friday?  lol This weekend it's super special, it's the hubby's Birthday weekend (his birthday is Monday, but we are going out Saturday night with friends, so...YUPPY), then Sunday, I think we are going to get our Christmas Tree, woohoo.  Cool stuff happening this weekend, I will post a picture of my finished tree on Instagram so don't forget to follow me :).

So, let's get back to today's topic and to the book that I'm currently reading and that I will be reading this weekend:

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


With the movie coming out soon it was about time to read this book, so I'm wicked happy to finally be reading and crossing this book off my TBR list!!!

Have you read The 5th Wave?  What did you think of it?  And what are you plans for this weekend?  Christmasy stuff?

Have a good weekend!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment