Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2015 TBR

It's December, Oh Yeah...it's Christmas time; but it also means it's the end of another year.  Wow, I can't believe 2015 is coming to an end, this year sure flew by and it's funny that I don't remember some of it?  Concussed brain, you are killing me lol.  But anyways, let's get back to today's post...I'm ready to pick some books to read this month, I'm not sure how many I want to read but here is what I have so far:

1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



2.  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott



3. Eve by Anna Carey



4. Once by Anna Carey



5. Slammed by Colleen Hoover


That's it so far for December, I may finish the Eve Trilogy or/and the Slammed Trilogy this month but we will see how the month goes.  And I HAVE to read Little Women because that's my classic for the year and I can't believe that I haven't read one yet, so right after I finish reading The 5th Wave I'm picking that one up and getting it over with.   What are you reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment