Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Book Review: A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Happy Thursday and Happy Book Review; today I'm bringing you my very first Sarah J. Maas book, I know; you probably already read all her books and love her already, and I? I'm behind, as always lol.
I didn't start to read the Throne of Glass series this year like I wanted to, but I did picked up this one and OMG, I loved every single minute of it and cannot wait to read more of her books and especially read the next book of this series.  So, without further do:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Nineteen year old huntress Feyre is in the woods again hunting but something incredible happens, she spies a wolf, a beast like creature that arrives to demand retribution for it and what does she do?  She actually kills it.  And because of it she is dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about it from legends.  Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin, one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she stays on his estate, at first she tries to hate Tamlin and ignore him, but soon her feelings transform into a fiery passion that burns through the lies and warning she's been told about the dangerous world of the Fae.  But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands and Feyre must find a way to stop it or Tamlin and world will be forever be doomed.

I loved to read this book about Faeries and this world?  OMG, it was amazing, I felt like I was there with them, loved it.  Sarah's writing is just phenomenal and amazing and everything you can think of.  I wish I could explain more, but you just have to read it to find out.  Well, I did forget to tell you that this story is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, ah I'm pretty sure that you want to read it even more now, right?

So, what are you waiting for, go and read it...I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment