Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend Reads: From A Distant Star

Happy Friday!!! How nice coming from a mini vacation and it's Friday already, I wish I could have the first few days of the week off every week and Friday would come fast every time, right?  Ah, I'm not making any sense...anyway, it's the weekend and it's time to plan what to read this weekend.  I just finished reading The Mortal Heart and I loved, I loved that Trilogy way too much, I'm going to miss those girls, any books like that around?  I want to read more books like that, I need to do some research on that.

Well, back to what I'm going to be reading this weekend, I got this book from NetGalley this year and I've heard nothing but good things about it so it's about time I get to it:

From A Distant Star



What are you reading this weekend?  What are you doing this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment