Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Weekend Reads: Angelfall and Les Miserables

Happy Friday!!!  I'm currently reading 2 books, well actually 1 book and 1 comic book and I'll probably be done with both of them this weekend.  This month has been a really good month for reading, I feel like I'm on a roll and I'm liking it.  Here are the books:


I've been reading Angelfall by Susan Ee for a couple days now, I'm slowing getting into it, but I'm liking it.


And I picked by Les Miserables by Vitor Hugo yesterday and let me tell you something, this is my first comic and I'm loving it, this is


I got both these books from NetGalley, so thank you NetGalley, loving to get to read books that I may have not have not picked up.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment