Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Empties #4: April 2015

It's that time again, Empties.  I should have done this post probably last month, but...well here it is:



Makeup: 
Mascaras-Wet 'N wild and 2 Tarte ones, 1 Baby Lips lipbalm

Hair Products: 

Dry Shampoo-Batiste and 1 that I got from one of my ipsy bags.  A sample of Health Sexy Hair Leave In Product, Garnier Fructis Hydra Recarge 1 Minute Treatment.  Got 2b Guardian Angel Heat Protectant and Suave Dialy Clarifying Shampoo.

Face Products: 


Cleansers-Nourish Organic, Neutrogena Clear Pore and 40 Carrots, 40 Carrots Eye Gel, Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil (love this stuff) and Olay Toner (my favorite toner)

Body Products:


SoftSoap Coconut Scrub, BBW Stress Relief Body Wash, Mineral Salts, BBW Cashmere Lotion, BBW Pure Paradise Body Mist and Secret Deodorant

Other:
My Xmas Soap...


And that will do it for Empties this time, quite a few products, I think I used a lot of face and hair products this time, it's weird when you do Empties it's when you notice how much you of certain stuff, right?

Do you notice what stuff you use a lot off?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment