Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Wrap Up

I cannot believe that we are at the end of April, SERIOUSLY? Where did this month go?  Well, April was a very good reading month that's for sure.  Here is my April wrap up:

The month of April I wanted to bring my NetGalley TBR list down, I had lots of books there and it was about time that I started to read them so all of these were ebooks that I got from NetGalley so I wanted to send a special Thank You to NetGalley because truly enjoyed reading these books this month and you can see that I just flew by them.  Ok, let's start now:

1. Some Kind of Magic by Adrian Fogelin: review will be up in the next couple weeks.  3 out of 5 stars.  This books is about a summer and a group of friends and that's all I'm going to say for now.



2.  Enchantment Lake by Margi Preus: review will be up in the next couple weeks. 3 out of 5 stars.  This book is about a girl and her aunts and some mysterious deaths that has been happening...



3. Down from the Mountain by Elizabeth Fixmer:  4 out of 5 stars.  This book is about a cult and how this girl gets out of it.



4. Heartsick by Caitlin Sinead: 4 out of 5 stars. This books is about this weird disease that happens in this small town, but the question is was it human made?



5. The Naturals: Awakening (Episodes 1-4) Season 1 by Robin Parrish: 4 out 5 stars.  Kids with powers that's all I have to say.



6. Les Miserables Manga Classics by SunNeko Lee: My first comics and I loved it, maybe because it was a classic?  4 out of 5 stars.



7. Angelfall by Susan Ee: 4 out of 5 stars:  About angels coming to earth, but not what you would expect of angels that's what I'll tell you.



8. World After by Susan Ee: 4 out of 5 stars: And of course I had to read the second book.  And now I want to read the 3rd one now.



9. Whispers in the Dark by Chase J. Jackson: 4 of 5 stars. Quick read and a little creepy, if you are not afraid of creepy stories you will like this one.



10. 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger: 5 out of 5 stars.  My favorite this month.  This book is not out yet, it's coming out on 5/12, so keep your eyes open.  It's a dystopian where there is 5 boys for every 1 girl and they have to go to tests to win the girl. I'm going to do a review soon on this one, but I read this book in one seating, that's how much I loved it.



11. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman:  Currently reading...have heard nothing but good things about this book.  It's starting slowly for me, so hopefully it will start to pick up soon.  


And that will do for the month of April...What books did you read this month?  What books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment