Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Weekend Reads: Multiples & Road Trip

Friday and Road Trip Day!!! YEAH...Doing lots of driving and lots of reading for sure tonight and the rest of this weekend.  I have a few books picked up so here are they:

Finishing up...

Entwined by Heather Dixon-loving this book



Then on to read P.S. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han-it's about time I pick this book up as I have heard nothing but good things about it



The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han-and another great trilogy that I've heard nothing but good things about it, and what better time to read than by the beach?  So I have book 1 and...



It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han-book 2



Lot's of summery books as I will be at the beach and need contemporary books.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment