Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Weekend Reads: Entwined by Heather Dixon

Happy Friday!!!  And who is ready for another snow storm?  Us New Englanders, of course lol  Another foot of snow coming...I'm officially tired of snow and winter, when is SPRING coming???

There is Boat show this weekend and we are taking the kids to Disney on Ice, Yeah for busy weekends...NOT.

And while we are off topic, last Friday I saw my neurologist for my PCS and surprise, surprise I have been over doing again.  So I have to cut my hours at work and I decided to blog Monday-Friday only instead of the 7 days a week, so I can rest during the weekends.

And now off to today's topic, what I will be reading this weekend.  I actually am not sure what I am not sure what I want to read, but I have been want to read this book for a while now but maybe I will be picking this one up this weekend:

Entwined by Heather Dixon


This book is a retelling of the classic tale of The Twelve Dancing Princesses and that is all I want to know about this book.

Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment