Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Road Trip Packing Trips: What's In My Makeup Bag & Toiletries

Leaving in a couple days and I'm packing my makeup back and my toiletries so today I'm showing you what I am bringing with me on my road trip to Florida, let's take a look?

 
 
Here is the bag that I use for my makeup...


 it's by LancĂ´me and I've had it for years and years and it's still going strong...


the perfumes that I'm bringing...


makeup brushes...


that's all the eye makeup that I'm bringing...



 And my bronzer, blush and highlighter in a palette...



Taking a BB cream and a Foundation...


Taking this blush that I just got in my ipsy bag...


for concealers...
 waterproof mascara...


eyeliners...

eyeshadow pencil...
 for my eyebrows...


and I may have a little problem when it comes to lip products...



lipbalm...


need to keep my eyebrows trimmed...




First let's look at my toiletries:

Eye contact care...missing the case and of course the contacts...


brush and untangler...
 

Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash...


Body Lotions...

Sun Screen...

Hair Products...

Tanning Oil...

Toothpaste and Toothbrush...


Deodorant...

Here is my bag that I use for my toiletries...

closed...

And now I'm all ready to go...

 

How much to you pack when you travel? Getting excited :)

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment