Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February TBR

Happy February!!! I cannot believe that we are already in February, I actually don't know what I want to read in February, well I know a couple of books that I want to read but...well you get the point.  Here is my TBR for February:

Here is probably one of my most anticipated releases of this year:

Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead, the conclusion to the Bloodline series and I CANNOT wait to read this one, SO excited :)



Broken Skies by Theresa Kay: I have been hearing so many people talking about this book recently that I just have to read, so I will be doing it this month.



Watched by CJ Lyons: I just started reading this a couple days ago.  I have had this ARC for a few months ago so I just want to read it.


Fairest by Marissa Meyer-Prequel in the Lunar Chronicles, this one came up last month and I didn't get a chance to get to it and hopefully I will get to it this month.


And that's all the books I can think of it and of course once I am done reading them I will probably pick others up and read, or I will pick others up before picking one of these up, it will depend on my mood.  What books do you plan to read?

Now I'm off to watch the Super Bowl, Go PATS!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment