Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites

Can you believe that today is the last day of July?  Seriously, summer is WAY to short.
Here are my July favorites, beauty and non beauty favorites...let's jump into it:


July Favorites

And July is just about over…summer is going by too fast.  For July as I was home resting from PCS (read my post all about it here) I got to have lots of time to do my skin care routine and watch some shorter episodes of some series that I never had a change to watch it.  I am going to stop rambling and get to the products:  

 

1-Olay Toner: This toner is a life saver when my breakouts are suborn.  When you apply it you can feel tingling where the breakouts are.  Toning and clearing my skin at the same time what’s not to love.

2-Urban Decay B6 Spray:  I got this product on my birthday at Sephora, got the travel size as my skin is wicked sensitive and I didn’t want to spend so much money and not be able to use it.  BUT I will be re purchasing the regular size when this one is done.  I use it after I wash my face and after I use my toner, it’s so refreshing and has vitamins for your skin…win, win.

3-Tarte Maracuja Oil: And continuing with my sensitive skin, I ran out of my favorite moisturizer which by the way it’s from Trader Joe’s, I really, really wanted to try a face oil so online I went to look for something that I could get a sample or buy a travel size, and I found it.  Tarte is a great brand as their product runs more towards natural products instead of chemicals.  Sephora trip happened and not only I got a small travel size of the Maracuja oil but it came with a travel size of the eye cream too, YEAH. Well getting to the product in hand, I fell in love with it and use it every single night as part of my skin care routine.

4-Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream: I am in love, literally, I mean I dead serious.  This was the best re discovery that I made this year.  I cannot tell you how much I love this product.  It moisturizes your skin leaving a little tint behind, which is perfect if you don’t have to go out of the house and still want to look good.  I use it alone with blush and bronzer or if I want a more full coverage I use it as a primer.

5-Maybelline Lumi Concealer: This one is a re discovery…Was looking on my makeup collection for a brightening concealer and the minute I saw this one I just remembered how great it was.  And it didn’t disappoint me at all…brightening and concealing at the same time? Love.

6-Julie G Nail Polishes: Know Julie G?  If you don’t what are you waiting to go check her YouTube channel, not only she does nail tutorials she does makeup tutorials too, go ahead and thank me later, she is such a sweetheart.  She has her own nail polishes line and I cannot get enough of them, I currently own 4 of them and their color payoff are amazing and the staying power just perfect, lasts me over a week sometimes.  2 colors that I love for this summer are: Miami Beach (peach color) and Canary Island (yellow)

7-Eye Masks: I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to try eye masks.  I just started using them the end of June and I just love the feeling they feel under my eyes and the amazing job they do, de puffing and clearing my dark under eye circles, it’s a little miracle product.  I get mine at TjMaxx, they are pretty affortable there. The ones show comes in a pack of 4 pairs and it’s by Ellen Tracy and only cost me $4.99.

Non Beauty Favorites:

Flavored water: So I love flavored water but during the winter I always stop taking them and drink a lot of hot tea instead (it’s cold in New England).  So I just started making and bringing them again and I just cannot get enough of it, it makes it so much easier to consume my daily water with a nice flavor to it.  And did you know a lot of the flavored water combinations serve as detoxing drinks?  Oh YEAH.
  
Melissa and Joey: So tell me something, where have I been?  I starting watching it and hands down one of my favorite comedy shows.  And it was great that the episodes are small so I wasn’t over stimulating my brain.  I have watched all seasons and want more.


 Baby Daddy: I just started watching it a couple weeks ago and well, I love it.  They are so freaking hilarious. I am still in season 1 but cannot wait to catch up to this series.

That’s it for July favorites, tell me what is your favorite comedy show?

XOXO,

Nelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment