Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 2014 TBR

Alright, I have finally come up with a list of the books that I want to read this month and without further do let's jump into it:

First up is:

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, this is the 3rd and final book of the Shatter Me Trilogy.  I have already finished this book, I'm not going to lie it book me a little bit of time to get into but overall it was great.

Next up I have 2 Novellas:



They are the companions for the Shatter Me trilogy and I am currently reading Destroy Me and I am totally loving to know Warren better. Can't wait to finish it.  Fracture Me is told by Adam's perspective and it will be interesting to see Adam that's all I'm going to say.

Next up I have 3 ebooks that were send for review and 2 of them I wanted to read last month but never got to it, they are:

Half a King by Joe Abercrombie and I AM GOING TO READ IT, the story looks so interesting.

And I really want to read The Silver Chain by Primula Bond, never read anything by her but I do love some romantic, erotic book once in a while.  Looking forward to a good story hopefully.


And Hexed by Michelle Krys, it's a book about witches and that's all I had to know to convince me to read it.  I love reading supernatural books and it has definitely been a while since I read a supernatural book, it's time, yes it is.

And last I really, really want to get started on this series:

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus) by Rick Riordan.  I LOVED, LOVED Percy Jackson and I don't even know why I didn't just read this series right after, but I am so ready to dig in...let's do this baby.


That's my June To Be Read list and I am so looking forward to just seat outside or on the boat and just read and relax a little. 

XOXO,
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment