Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2014 TBR

I'm really, really excited about this month.  Why? Well, because I cannot wait to read one of the books out this month.  :)
With that been said, let's jump to my May TBR:

I have started reading the Shatter Me Trilogy and I will be finishing it up this month so first on my list is:


Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, I really enjoyed reading the first book so I cannot wait to finish this series.  I have bought this book and I'm starting it tonight. 

And once I'm done with that, I'll be reading...



Yes, you got it, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.  

The book that I am wicked excited to read this month is: 


The One by Kiera Cass, I CANNOT, CANNOT wait to know who America is going to choose, will she be the princess?  AH, cannot wait, this book is out May 6, which is Tuesday :)  I may even take a break between Unravel Me and Ignite Me so I can read The One.

And before I get to The One, I want to read:



These are 2 Novellas and the reason I didn't read them right away was because I wanted to read it right before The One came out so I can marathon these 3 books at once.  Yeah Ignite Me is going to have to wait...

The next 2 books I got it from NetGalley (which is a great site by the way), I picked these ones up and got approved to read and review them. I like how they sounded and am really happy to read these two books in May, and they are: 


Half A King by Joe Abercrombie and The Silver Chain by Primula Bond...These will be my break on dystopian books for this month and I cannot wait to read them.  And of course I'll have a review for these books once I am done with them.

That's it so far for my May TBR, there are 7 books total, but two of them are Novellas so I may pick up another book or two...we will see.


XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment