Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April 2014 Wrap Up

April did go by really fast, I didn't read as many books as last month but still it was a good reading month.  Here is my April wrap up:

 
 
I finished The Maze Runner series,  I was expecting a lot of this series, but it still got me hooked and it got better book by book.  Some people didn't like the 3rd book that much, but I did, for me it was one of the best of the series.  I am not going to lie, the end drove me crazy a little but I enjoyed it.  I have a review on all the books.
 
 


The Lunar Chronicles, where should I even begin?  I am going to be writing a review on these books, but for now I'll say this, if you haven't read them yet, PLEASE go get them and READ.  Great series, I fell in love with all the different characters, I love how Marissa Meyer introduces you to different characters and they al fit together and, and, ah they are great ever single one of them. 


The last week in April I wasn't sure what to read, so I wrote down 6 series that I wanted to start and I picked my next series, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.  And I am so glad I got that one, so good. I just finished reading Shatter Me and already bough Unravel Me and cannot wait to start it today.  I love the characters so much.  I'll be doing a review once I finish the series.



I got approved from NetGalley to read We are the Goldens and I'm so glad I got to read this book before it's out.  I needed a light read in the middle of this month, you know to refresh my mind from so many YA dystopian books.  This story is about 2 sisters who are in high school and one of them holds a secret.  I do have a review on this book so you can go ahead and read it.

That was it for the month of April.  I'm currently working on my May TBR and will be posting that soon.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment