Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Favorites

Wow, another month gone, this year is kind of flying by so quickly...here are my March Favorites, I got to try new products and use old ones too...


Revlong Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunset Peach...


Garnier BB Cream...I think I used this BB Cream all month long.


I can't believe that my skin is going from super dry to oily...





I bought one just to try and the consistency and the lenght of stay is great.  I went out and bought 2 more...



First Product that I bought from this line, I needed a Night Cream and this really got my eye and I'm loving it.  It moisturizers my skin to perfection.





Even though I have an Ipad, I keep buying books from Amazon and that's why I'm loving this app.

I think these may be everyone's favorite books...I really loved reading these books.  It sucked me in right away.  And yes, I have seen the movie and love it.

I have these flats and I love them.  But I couldn't post all my flats here.  I have have about 10 of them.  I'm loving wearing them.


And that's it for March " And May the Odds be EVER in Your Favor"...The Hunger Games.

XOXO,

Nelia