Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birchbox-Dec 2011

Got My First Birchbox this month, not as exicting as some I have seen but still exicting...

                                                                            Here it is...
                                                                  I love the packaging...
                                                                        Alll the goodies...
                                                      A sample perfume, it smells really nice...
                                                 Daily Health Booster...Can't wait to try...
                                I was exicted about this one, will use it on my New Years Eve Dress...
This oil is good for your skin, hair...I need to try it (I just have to remember to bring it to the shower with me)
                                             Pore and lipgloss and the happy holidays sign...
        I heard wonders about this product, now that the holidays are coming to an end I'm so gonna try it...
                                         Lipgloss, I love the color and have use it a few times...

Can't wait to see what next month's brings...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment