Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Products Review-Influenster

Alright, I have been trying these products for a while now and I'm ready to give my opinion, so here it is:

Let's start with the good,

FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD chips: OMG, they are delicious and addicting too :)  I loved them so much that I went out and bought other different flavors.
Food Should Taste Good 
WEN By Chaz Dean: LOVE IT!!! It makes my hair silky with volume, but not the kind of volume that drives you crazy, it's the good volume.  And the smell is divine.
WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner
Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Color: I Love the color, I love how it makes my lips so hydrated, it became my to go to lip color.
Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Color
Avalon Organic Lip balm: I go the cherry flavor and nothing to complain about it.  It really hydrates your lips, I keep this one in my bag all the time and use it when I feel my lips drying up a bit during the day. 
Avalon Organics Lip Balm
JASON Pure Hand Soap: I never thought that I would love a hand soap this much.  I use it everyday, specially when I need to put or take off my contacts.  Perfect for it, you don't have to worry about your contacts getting some of the perfume from the soap.
JASON Pure Hand Soap
The next ones didn't win my heart, but I'm not saying that are bad products, I'm still going to continue to use them and see if I change my mind or not:

HALO snack bar: I got the marshmallow flavor, and it just didnt' taste good for me.  My husband ate it and thought that it was pretty good.

Derma e Skin Cleanser:  I'm still not too sure about this one.  The smell is not that great, but what changed my mind was that it says that it helps to prevent breakouts and guess what, I got one a couple weeks ago.  And I have been using it just like it says.  So, I'm gonna continue to use and just see what happens...
derma e Skin Cleanser
Lastly, The Natural Dentist Rinse:  I can't get past the taste...my gums feel good so maybe it is working?  Gonna continue to use it.
The Natural Dentist Rinse
 
XOXO,
 
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment