Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

LUSH Haul!!!

Finally I had a change to go to a Lush store and who knew that it was so close to my house ( I may be in trouble from now on)...

When I got in the first thing that came to my mind was how everything smells sooooooooooooo good, they had smells that accomodates everybody.  I like things that smell fruity, don't ask why I just love it, so a very nice employee help me pick a few things for me to try.  No, I didnt' go overboard, at least that's what I'm saying.  I got 1 bath bomb, 1 bath melt, 1 lip scrub and 1 shower gel for my hubby (see I didn't just think about myself).

Below is a picture of the products with descriptions from their website, which by the way is: http://www.lush.com/ , I haven't tried them out yet, but I see a bath coming soon :)





Pink Bath BOMB...(I love the names): This hot pink bomb is still fragranced with tonka bean's edgy aroma and the sweetness of vanilla absolute.
Pink Bath Bomb

MMM (Melting Marshmallow Moment) Bath Melt: Melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturizing cocoa butter. Each Melting Marshmallow Moment is made with marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally calming for your skin.
MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt
Happy Hippy (No, my husband is not a hippy, but the smell is so nice, not too strong, just prefect I think): Pink grapefruit shower gel is a magic potion to make the office seem inviting on Monday mornings. It's made with fresh, organic pink grapefruits. These vary in colour.
Happy Hippy Shower Gel

Bubble Gum Lip Scrub: This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft with the help of jojoba oil. ( I tried this one at the store and I fell in love with it, the smell, taste (yes you can taste) and it sure makes your lips so soft.  I'll be using this a lot during the winter time as my lips get so dry and it cracks a lot...
Bubble Gum lip scrub
I'll be reviewing all of these products once I have used them...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment