Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Influenster

I've been a member of this website called Influenster for about 2 months now.  What is Influenster: take a look at their website for more information: http://www.influenster.com/ but here is a little description on my own words:  On this website you open badges that you feel it's related to you, they have badges like Mom, Beauty and many more.  Then when they have products that represents the badges that you have picked you'll be selected to try to products out and give your opinion.

For the month of August they had a "Naturals" voxbox, where they had products that were "green" for you to try out, I got picked and I just got my voxbox this Monday.  Let me tell you, it was really exicting to get it and see what products I got to try it out.

Missing from the picture is the tortillas chips that my 8 year old decided to hid the rest and eat them by himself, I guess it was good :)

Here is a list of the products with a descriptiont that they sent:

Here are a few of the things that I have tried:

Facial Cleanser: I've been using it twice a day as recommend for the last 3 days, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Jason Hand Soap: I like it, it makes your hands soft and it doesn't have aroma so your hands don't smell like nothing and sometimes you need that.

Mouth Rinse: I've been trying to use it twice a day, but the taste is quite strong, when I got it and saw that it was peppermint flavored I was exicted to try it.  We'll see if it gets better.

Wen Conditioner: I was really happy about this product, I had seen comercials for it already and I've always wanted to get it but it's one thing on TV and another seeing personaly.  But it sure wasn't a dissapoinment, I loved it right after 1 use, it smells divine and leaves your hair so soft and fluffy. 

LipBalm: I love lipbalms and let's face it, I need them.  Who also has lips that are always dried?  I use lipbalm when I got to bed, when I make up and during the day too.  I like the how this one feels, it sure does the work.

Lip Color: It says that it conditioners your lips, I used it for the first time the very next day that I got it and right now it is my to go to lipcolor.  It's a neutral color so it fits perfectly and it sure does what it says, your lips really feel like moistured.

Tortillas Chips: I can say that these are sooo yummy, I will be buying them as the whole family tried and they loved it. 

Marshmallow Snack Bar: it's sitting by my side table in my bedroom, I am to try it out it just that if I try and like it I'm gonna have to go look for it and right now I don't know where to find it.  I know I can google the damn thing, but I'm been lazy :)  I'll be trying them really soon.

More reviews on these products coming...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment