Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

At Peace!!!

If you work and have kids, or study, it doesn't matter what you do, there is always a day that you feel stressed, cranky, bitchy (yes I said it) and you just don't think that nothing will make it better.  I feel like this from time to time and I try to find things that will help me feel better, yes chocolate works, but when you are done the regret kicks in...I have found something, that maybe will work for more people than me, pictures of nature, other people, etc.  Take a look at the pictures below and imagine yourself feeling that breeze, or imagine yourself smelling the salty air or that flower...yes it is true, the little things in life do magics when we less expect...hope you enjoy














XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment