Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer 2011 Vacation!!!

It was back to work this Monday, but last week it was great.  We didn't travel far, but we did a lot and drove a lot and ate a lot.  Did I say that I did A LOT of things?  LOL

We got to go to the York Zoo in Maine, Martha's Vineyard in MA, Water Country, NH and did some boating on Sunday down the Cape Cod, MA.

Here are some pictures from our vacation:

At the Zoo




 Water Country...


Martha's Vineyard...






Now we are back to reality, however my mind is still on those great places.  I look at that last picture and remember the peaceful evening... :)

XOXO,
-Nelia

5 comments:

  1. cutest photos ever!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely!

    I have a fashion blog! I hope that you maybe comment on it or just take a look I feel and I am sure that you will absolutely love it as much as I do!

    I liekd yours btw! it is very pretty congrats and keep going!

    Xxxo
    http://www.thestylestash.com/
    RafaellaOnline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!

    alisaguk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rafaella & Alisa...thank you and I'm on my way to check your blogs too.

    ReplyDelete