Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I like about myself...

I was just checking out a blog that I have been following for the last couple months..."The Coupon Goddess", Melanie doesn't just talk about couponing but about her family and cooking and tons of other stuff.  Yesterday she wrote a post about what she likes about herself and it inspired me to do the same, so here we go...

I like that I can make people laugh even when they are feeling down and not themselves...a little laugh can make someone feel 10 times better instantly (at least that's what I think)...

I like that I'm NOT fake, if I have something to say to someone, trust me, I won't go behind their backs and say it, I will tell them to their face and then face the consequences...

I like to be social, love interacting with people.  If you have a bad day what better way to make it better than call up some friends and just talk...

I like that I'm trustful, my friends and family know that I can keep a secret even if that secret is something that I don't agree with, it will still be safe with me.

I'm proud to be Portuguese, yes we have a big mouth sometimes and yes we love to eat, but it's what makes us different.

I like that I love myself just the way I am...there are times that I don't feel confident but I always make myself feel better even by putting some makeup on :)

That's it for now...love yourself for what you are and don't listen to others...

XOXO,
-Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment